Last updated July 11, 2022
This privacy notice for Estepp’s Friendly Shell, Inc. (doing business as Estepp’s Friendly Express)(Estepp’s Friendly Express, “we”, “us”, or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services, such as when you:
- Visit our website at http://www.estepps.com or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile application (Stepp Up Rewards), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.(Collectively “Services”). Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.What information do we collect?We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for our Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities arising from the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact preferencesSensitive information. We do not process sensitive information.Application Data. If you use our application, we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
• Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile
application, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or
permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
• Push notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or
certain features of the application. If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application, for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
All information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information. All information that you provide will be subject to the laws of the United States of America, regardless of the country from which the data originates.
How do we process your information?
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process your personal information you send us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertisement tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.How do we share information we collect?
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice.
- Agents. We employ other businesses to perform functions such as site analysis, analyzing data, or processing orders. They may have access to personal identifiable information in order for them to perform these functions.
- Offer wall. Our application may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users
in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will be brought to an external website belonging to other persons and will leave our application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account with the relevant reward.
Our policy concerning minors. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete the data from our records.
Changes to this privacy notice may be modified or updated at any time without notice or reason. We encourage you to review our privacy notice frequently to be informed on how we are protecting your information.
Estepp’s Friendly Shell, Inc.
1510 Newtown Pike Ste 154
Lexington, KY 40511 firstname.lastname@example.org