The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned and controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete we have the right to terminate your account and refuse all current and future use of the Site.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or provided by us. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless for your use of the Site outside of the purpose of which we make the Site available.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in an attempt to learn sensitive account information.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Submit false reports of abuse or misconduct using the Site’s support services.
- Upload or attempt to transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any
party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or
interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses
of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating
user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or use the Site and/or content for any
revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of theses Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Third-Party Website and Content
Term and Termination
If we terminate you account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of a third party. We also reserve the right to take appropriate legal action.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove any contents from the Site for any reason at any time. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times as we may experience hardware, software, or other problems. Also, the Site could require maintenance resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability for any loss, damages, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
Estepp’s Friendly Shell, Inc. 1510 Newtown Pike Ste 154 Lexington, KY 40511